What Can You Do With Weed Stems? Here Are Eight Creative Applications for Weed Stems
- Make Marijuana Topical Ointments Making a topical ointment with your cannabis stems is the first thing that you may attempt doing with them
- Make Stem Tea Making stem tea, which is something that a lot of people do, is yet another fascinating thing that you can do with the stems of the cannabis you have
- Make A Stem Pen You’re right, this is a bit out there, however other individuals have pulled this off in the past.
- Creating A Wick From A Stem Or Hemp Making a hemp wick is just another awesome thing you can do with the stems of your cannabis.
- Making Weed Stem Skewers Yes, this is another another application for weed stems that is, shall we say, a little out there, but some people have attempted it in the past.
Can You Make Marijuana topicals from stems?
The stems of marijuana plants may be used to make a wide variety of cannabis-infused topicals. You may now produce your own cannabis topicals at home, and research shows that they have a significant therapeutic benefit. The preparation of a cannabis topical may be as easy as slowly heating your stems in coconut oil over the course of some time.
Are You wasting your marijuana stems?
- Many people frequently fall victim to the common misconception that the only way to consume marijuana stems is by smoking or vaping.
- The vast majority of people who use cannabis are unaware of the myriad of inventive ways in which leftover marijuana stems can be enjoyed; as a result, they toss these jewels away.
- A common yet costly oversight committed by consumers, which results in significant amounts of the useful natural product being thrown away.