To restate the question, ″How many people have died as a result of marijuana?″ There have been less than one hundred deaths that have been officially documented. The precise number is unknown to us, but it is less than one hundred. Once upon a time, a research analyst made the observation that the only thing that is dangerous about marijuana is getting caught dealing or consuming marijuana.
Marijuana supporters point out that there have never been any documented incidents of death caused by marijuana use.
How many people die from cannabis accidents?
- An expansion in the range of cannabis products that can be purchased for personal use A overall increase in the amount of THC found in marijuana and cannabis throughout the course of the past 20 plus years.
- Accidents involving motor vehicles claim the lives of tens of thousands of people in the United States each year.
- In addition to that, nearly two million people endure injuries that are not fatal as a result of accidents.
Can smoking marijuana cause death?
- Both males were found to have been under the influence of marijuana at the time of their deaths, as determined by toxicological testing.
- They discovered the presence of tiny amounts of THC, which is the psychoactive component of cannabis.
- They investigated other potential reasons of death but ultimately came to the conclusion that the two men had died from cardiovascular issues brought on mostly by the effects of consuming marijuana.