Before you can reach the string on a Dewalt weed eater, you will need to first unscrew the head of the tool. This will allow you to remove the string. In order to disassemble the head of a 20V weed eater, please follow these instructions: Put the rod into the hole in the string trimmer’s tiny drive washer and then into the hole in the motor housing.
What size string does a Dewalt Weed Eater use?
It features two cutting lines that are 0.080 inches in width and a head that is 13 inches in diameter. This DeWalt string trimmer operates off of a battery and has a voltage of 20 volts. It has a straight shaft and weighs 8.5 pounds.
Will Dewalt make an edger?
Using the DEWALT Universal Edger Attachment will provide you with the adaptability and edging power you require to successfully complete the task at hand. With the help of this versatile attachment, you’ll be able to convert your power head that is ATTACHMENT CAPABLE into an edger. Utilize the versatile 7-1/2 in. ruler to complete a wide range of projects with ease.
Why does my weed eater string keep getting stuck?
If the line of a Weed Eater trimmer head is too short, then an insufficient amount of centrifugal force will operate on it, preventing it from advancing. If you do not tap the head frequently enough or if the line is cut by anything like a piece of wire or a root, you may find yourself in this predicament.
Who makes DeWalt gas trimmers?
- Raymond E.
- DeWalt, who is also recognized as the creator of the radial arm saw, is the person who established the well-known power tool brand DeWalt.
- The year 1922 marked the beginning of the corporation, which is now headquartered in the United States.
- They are currently owned by yet another well-known company in the United States, Stanley Black & Decker, and they have seven plants located around the country.
How long does DeWalt 20V Trimmer last?
The DEWALT 20V String Trimmer comes with a battery that has a capacity of 5.0Ah. This battery was able to give 26 minutes of continuous operation when tested on the HI setting with no load at all when fully charged. The resistance of whatever is being cut will have an effect on how long it will take for the actual process to complete.
What accessories are included with the DeWalt 20V MAX lithium ion brushless cordless string trimmer?
This 20V MAX* Combo Kit includes everything you need to bring order to the chaos that is the workplace. It comes with a Handheld Axial Blower (DCBL722), a battery, a charger, and a Folding String Trimmer that is 14 inches in length (DCST922).
How to restring a Weedeater?
- * VIDEO: If you are having trouble viewing the video that is located above, you can also watch it on our channel on YouTube by clicking here: How to Restring a Weedeater (and Why You Should) To restring a weedeater, you need only thread the wire through the head of the tool, and then thread it through the eyelets of the handle.
- After that, you should put it back together while leaving all of the wiring exposed.