- Godfather OG (Potentially the Most Potent Marijuana Strain in the World) High Times claims that the Godfather OG strain of marijuana is the most powerful of all the many types of cannabis.
- It has been stated that this hybrid, which is mostly indica, has a THC level of more over 34%!
Considering that it is a number for active THC, there is a significant likelihood that the result is on the low side.
What is the highest THC strain?
- The strain with the greatest THC content is highly dependent on a variety of growing parameters.
- Because of this, it is quite difficult to single out a certain weed as the species that holds the record for its size.
- At the moment, the pot strain with the highest THC content has a value of around 30 percent, and researchers anticipate that it will continue to rise.
We have not yet come across a strain of cannabis that has forty percent THC.
What is the strongest weed in the world?
The smoke has a flavor that is similar to that of cheese and nuts, but it also leaves a savory sense on the mouth. This kind of cannabis is composed of mostly Sativa plants and has an average THC content of 26.77 percent. Due to the relatively high amount of the component that it contains, we have included it on our list of the world’s most potent weeds.
What are the best marijuana strains to try out?
You are welcome to experiment with any one of these seven strains of marijuana for either medical or recreational purposes. The Gorilla Glue and Cookies & Cream marijuana strains were crossed to create this pot strain, and the result is a variety that is mostly Indica. With an astoundingly high score of 31 percent, this flower tops our list as having the highest THC concentration possible.
What is the strongest cannabis strain in Denver?
The Bruce Banner strain is a heavy-duty hybrid with an astoundingly high THC concentration. It was named after the Hulk’s alter persona, which is only fitting. Since its triumph in the 2013 Denver Cannabis Cup, Bruce Banner has gone on to build quite the reputation for itself, earning the title of the world’s most potent strain from High Times in 2014.