ICD-10 code F12.10 for Cannabis abuse, uncomplicated is a medical classification as listed by WHO under the range – Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental disorders.
How does ICD-10 classify urticaria?
Cannabis misuse without complications – Billable/Specific Code for the Years 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023
- The ICD-10-CM code F12.10 is a billable/specific code that may be used to identify a diagnosis for purposes of reimbursement.
- On October 1, 2022, the 2023 version of ICD-10-CM F12.10 became effective.
- Other international versions of ICD-10 F12.10 may differ from the American version.
Suitable For Cannabis use disorder, mild The following code(s) above F12.10 include back-references to annotations: Notational Cross-References Annotation back-references in this context relate to codes containing:
- Relevant To annotations, or
- Or, Code Also annotations
- Or, Code First annotations
- Excludes1 annotations, or
- Excludes2 annotations, as well as
- Contains annotations or
- Observe notations, or
- Utilize Extra Annotations
Which may be relevant to F12.10: F01-F99 2023 ICD-10-CM Range F01-F99
What is the ICD 10 code for drug misuse without dependence?
Abuse of other psychoactive substances, simple – Billable/Specific Code for the Years 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 2022 2023 Suitable For Mild Other (or unidentified) drug use disorder Cannabis F12.10 Cannabis F12.10 Disorder — see also Illness Cannabis usage Mild F12.10 Mild F12.10 Mild F12.10 ICD-10-CM Codes Near F12.10 and F11.951 for Hallucinations F11.98 Opioid usage, not otherwise stated in the presence of another opioid-induced condition F11.981 Unspecified opioid usage with opioid-induced sexual dysfunction.
What ICD 10 code represents HIV infection?
Rationale: ICD-10-CM guideline I.C.1.a.2.e directs us to utilize R75 for individuals with HIV serology that is equivocal and no clear diagnosis or clinical signs of the disease. Look for Human/immunodeficiency virus (HIV) illness (infection)/laboratory evidence R75 in the ICD-10-CM Alphabetic Index.