OG Kush – An additional renowned strain, OGK is a potent hybrid that can induce laughter. This variety was first produced in the early 1990s in Northern California, Florida, and even Amsterdam. This strain almost created skunky: its scent is sometimes characterized as smelling like gasoline and skunk, with a piney taste.
Does Sour Diesel make you laugh?
1. SOUR DIESEL WILL MAKE YOU LAUGH – Sour Diesel is renowned for inducing fits of laughter, which is great for such a huge gathering. This sativa-dominant strain will rapidly elevate your mood at the largest 4/20 celebration you can attend. It will make you more friendly, talkative, and keen to meet new people, and it will make you laugh the most.
It’s as if Sour Diesel slips a new lens over your eyes that makes nearly everything look brighter, sillier, and funnier. The 30% indica genetics gradually let this long-lasting high to diminish into a relaxing body stone. This indicates you should either go home or smoke more! 19% THC makes for quick highs, so spread this throughout the gathering to get as many people in a good mood as possible.
Only by mating Original Diesel, Northern Lights, Shiva, and Hawaiian could the parent strains Original Diesel, Northern Lights, and Shiva produce a strain with such positive vibrations. Along with this giddy high are herbaceous and acidic flavors. If you love this strain on 4/20, you should consider cultivating it at home.
- You will not be dissatisfied with the results.
- When cultivated indoors, Sour Diesel produces high yields of 475–525g/m2, reaches heights of up to 160cm, and blooms for 10–11 weeks.
- Outdoor plants produce harvests of up to 600 grams per plant, reach heights of 200 centimeters, and are ready to harvest in late October.
Buy Sour Diesel
They are noted for producing a “head high” and being more energetic. The hybrid strain is a cross between indica and sativa. Hybrids may exhibit traits of both indica and sativa, or they may favor one or the other. Now that you understand the fundamentals, let’s discuss the advantages of each type.
Which strain is all sativa?
Panama Red – This pure sativa strain gained popularity in the 1960s and remained popular into the 1990s. Panama Red originates from Panama and has a low THC content. Even though it has a lengthy flowering period, it is still a favorite among many gardeners since it thrives both indoors and outdoors.
- It can provide a cerebral, serene, euphoric, and energizing high.
- This traditional sativa may also have calming effects on the body.
- Many users claim increased creativity after using this strain.
- Like many other cannabis strains, it may produce dry mouth and eyes.
- Panama Red is an excellent alternative for daytime usage, and some individuals take it to combat sadness, tension, and anxiety.
It provides a slight body high that may alleviate minor aches and pains. Some feel it might aid in the management of eating disorders such as anorexia. Others feel it may aid in reducing inflammation and nausea.