- When receiving cannabis delivery, it is customary to leave a gratuity of at least $5 for the individual who brought your weed to you.
- Alternatively, you might provide 15–20 percent of the entire cost of your purchase if the total is more than $40.
- There is some leeway here, but we recommend that you never tip less than $5 if you actually care about the delivery person and have a positive experience with them.
Is it customary to tip the delivery person for marijuana?
Why should the fact that it’s marijuana result in any different behavior? Because the goods was brought to your doorstep by a delivery person, it is normal to leave a tip for that person, regardless of the nature of the commodity that was delivered. No different than pizza.
Is it customary to tip a delivery driver?
Tipping is customary for all delivery drivers. So yes. If you give the driver even a dollar or two, it will go a long way toward making their day. That is correct; people usually do it that way. What are some of the potential drawbacks of acquiring a card to legally buy medicinal marijuana?
Can I deliver cannabis to a hotel?
- It is prohibited to discard cannabis in public spaces such as parks, parking lots, or vehicle parks.
- In most cases, the customer’s home address is required for the delivery of legally purchased cannabis.
- The municipal and state regulations determine whether or not packages can be delivered to hotels and other non-residential addresses.
- Is it possible for another person to receive the delivery of my weed?
- It depends.
What is delivery cannabis and how does it work?
- Cannabis delivery operates in a manner somewhat unlike to that of pizza or Amazon orders.
- In most cases, you will place an order with a licensed retailer either over the phone or online.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation email or text message, in addition to a delivery time.
- When the delivery arrives, you must provide identification, sign, and pay for the products before taking them.