- When it comes to methods of ingesting cannabis, joints are the king, and bongs are the queen.
- They create smoke that is softer on your lungs than a direct hit from a joint, which makes them a perfect method to learn how to smoke cannabis for the first time.
- In addition, they are a terrific way to learn how to smoke weed in general.
- When you use a bong, the smoke from your smoking bud is drawn through a chamber that contains water.
What happens when you smoke weed for the first time?
- When you smoke marijuana for the first time, you should mentally prepare yourself for an overwhelming impulse to consume everything in your immediate environment.
- It’s common knowledge that cannabis, or more specifically, high-THC indica strains, are among the most potent hunger stimulants available.
- (2) After smoking for anything from a half an hour to an entire hour, you’ll start to feel really hungry.
How to consume cannabis effectively?
If the smoke is too harsh and it causes a tickling sensation in your throat, you should attempt to keep it in your mouth for a moment before inhaling it (this will allow the smoke to cool down). Although smoking cannabis is only one of the ways to take it, it is one of the most prevalent ways to do so and allows you to experience the effects of the drug very instantly.
What should I not do when smoking pot for the first time?
Panicking is the single worst thing you can do to yourself while experiencing the effects of marijuana for the first time. It will not only make you feel paranoid for no reason, but it will also make you never want to touch the plant again.